"Contract" means a separate contract entered into between you and us in relation to the Platform.
"Platform" means an online portal where retirement villages can access information relating to their Residents, accommodation and facilities in order to improve the efficiency of retirement village operations.
"Residents" means residents of your retirement village or aged care facility.
"We" means Array Online Pty Ltd ABN 72 618 706 013.
"Website" means this website, https://arrayapp.com.au as well as the application website https://arrayapp.online
"You" means any user of our Platform.
Any information provided under our Website or Platform, including blog posts, or as a result of the use of our Platform are of a general nature only.
1. You may not access our Platform unless our Contract has been fully and validly executed.
2. In order to access our Platform, you will be required to register an account with us by providing your email address and creating a password. By registering an account, you agree that all information provided by you is true and correct and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
3. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that non-authorised personnel do not gain access to your password and account. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone who is not authorised to access or view the information held within your account, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
4. To use our Platform, you agree to pay us the fee specified in our Contract. You further agree to bear any additional charges that third-party app providers, banks or other financial service providers may charge you as well as any taxes or fees that may apply.
5. Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure that this Website and our Platform are free from viruses, we make no such warranty that they are, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this Website and our Platform does not expose you to any viruses or other code that is harmful or may cause harm.
6. You must only use this Website and our Platform for lawful purposes, which may include:
- browsing any part of this Website and our Platform solely in order to view them; or
- using our Platform.
8. You must not in any way reproduce, publish, communicate or adapt any part of this Website or our Platform, including these terms and conditions, without our prior written consent. Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license all copyright in this Website and our Platform and their contents, and reserve all rights in relation to copyright material.
1. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) in this Website and our Platform belong to us.
2. By creating an account, we grant you a limited, revocable, personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right and license to access and use our Platform.
3. You must not copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in our Platform to anyone else.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Website or our Platform or your breach of these terms and conditions.
1. To the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of the contents of this Website or our Platform. Any condition or warranty regarding this Website or our Platform that would otherwise be implied (by statute or otherwise) into these terms and conditions is excluded
2. This Website may contain links to external websites. We do not control the content of those websites or endorse them in any way and accept no liability in relation to the quality or accuracy of any content on other websites or of any breaches of the law by those other websites.
3. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility and exclude all liability to you on any basis (including negligence) for any loss or damage, however caused, which you may suffer in relation to your use of this Website or our Platform. Any liability in connection with this Website and the use of our Platform under any statutory right (including any condition or warranty implied by law or any guarantee or other right under any statute) that cannot be excluded is limited to the resupply of our Platform or the payment of the reasonable cost of same.
1. We may, in our absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
2. Parts of this Website and our Platform may not be updated regularly and may therefore be out of date.
3. If any part of any of these terms and conditions is void, then the part that is void may be severed.
4. To the extent there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Contract, the Contract shall prevail.
5. These terms and conditions, your use of this Website and our Platform and any dispute arising out of these are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.